Wednesday, September 19, 2007

George A. Romero's Toe Tags #1-3



The other day I mentioned posting George Romero scribed comic books, so here's the first 3 issues of Toe Tags, the 6 issue series written by George, that was put out by DC Comics. If you've ever wanted to see an elephant whoop ass on a bunch of grotesque zombies alongside a hot woman and some bionic zombie dude, here you go. I've only had a chance to read these three issues, so I don't know how it ends yet, but I think it's a pretty cool miniseries from what I've seen so far. I suggest any zombie or Romero fans check these out (I'm talking about George here, but Eddie Romero fans might get a kick out of them too). I'll put the other 3 issues up later on.

I recommend CDisplay for reading the comics, but if you don't want to install yet another program on your computer you can also use WinRAR to open them. As always thanks go out to the kind individual(s) who took the time to scan these issues (I'm assuming it was someone who goes by Resin, since that appears on a few of the issues). Whoever is responsible, we thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite sites . Were do you find all of your comics. Want to trade links ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails