Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Beetlejuice - The Complete Animated Series

Arriving on DVD May 28th, 2013 from Shout! Factory. 2,160 minutes, a full day and a half of family friendly goth-toons. I know I used to watch this as a kid sometimes, but I literally only remember one part from this entire series. Someone forcing Beetlejuice to say the phrase "I'm coming apart at the seems", followed by Beet actually falling apart at the seems. That's it, 36 hours of cartoon, I remember 10 seconds of it. I hope Cartoon Beetlejuice fans aren't opposed to Amazon, because this set is an Amazon Exclusive.

I'll pass on this release myself (too many unwatched Hanna Barbara cartoon sets in my collection) but I have to say these Shout! guys are kicking a gargantuan amount of ass with all of these TV series sets. I never thought I'd own complete sets of the Norm Show and Get A Life. And lets not forget their work on the Mystery Science Theater sets.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails