Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hell Baby - Get Possessed By This Horrifically Comedic Trailer


Enjoy this official trailer for Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon's latest film Hell Baby, a kinda sorta horror comedy with Rob "Lougle" Courdry and Leslie "Ricky Bobby's wife" Bibb.
 



An expectant couple who moves into the most haunted house in New Orleans call upon the services of the Vatican's elite exorcism team to save them from a demonic baby.

I'm looking forward to this one, I've always enjoyed Garant and Lennon's work on The State and Reno 911!. I even liked Viva Variety which I believe nobody watched, so I'm a fan of these two. Trailer looks pretty funny, though I can imagine the accents they're doing might get annoying after a while.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails