Wednesday, June 05, 2013

House of Mysterious Secrets

Before I get to posting I just wanted to throw in a quick plug for my friend Kevin's store House of Mysterious Secrets. You've probably seen the banner on the right, looks kinda like this:


Unlike a lot of stores aimed at horror fans House of Mysterious Secrets actually has some solid prices, plus free shipping on orders over $65. It's also the only place where you can get these great Grindhouse style 11x17 posters.




I also wanted to mention that I am trying to resurrect my long lost other site Space Bastard. Since it was basically nothing more than a Tumblr style site to begin with, I've decided just to make an actual Tumblr page called Space Bastard. Like most Tumblr pages it'll just be filled with images that I think are awesome that don't really fit in with anything I'm posting here. I haven't really added anything yet, but I'll post a link in a couple of days if I actually get it going.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails