Friday, June 28, 2013

Return Of The Living Dead's Tarman Gets His Own Vintage Halloween Mask

Here's something that should give Return of the Living Dead fans out there a stiffy; Fright Rags is putting out a limited edition Ben Cooper style vintage Halloween mask and each mask comes with a shirt featuring new artwork from ROTLD production designer William Stout.

I cannot express in words how much I love the Tarman mask. I like the shirt that comes with the mask, but I would've bought this in a second if the mask came with the other shirt. I still might have to grab one of these either way, maybe both. These will only be on sale for a 4 day period, so if they don't sell out of the 500 in those 4 days, it's done either way. For more info and specific ordering times check out Fright-Rags.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails