Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sharknado Premieres in Two Hours

 
Another month, another absurd SyFy film with a ridiculous premise and a pack of D-list actors. I usually can't watch more than 8 minutes of one of these CFI fests, but this one doesn't look as unwatchable as usual. Plus, it's always good to know John Heard is still alive.

It premieres tonight on SyFy @ 9PM, but I suggest everyone interested in this DVR it and head out to a 10PM showing of Pacific Rim instead. I, like most of us really love Guillermo and, while I know some people finding him grating but I'm also a fan of Charlie Day. Grown Ups 2 is pretty much guaranteed to wipe the floor with PacRim this weekend, so I plan to check it out in the next couple of days - surely my $10 will offset some of the damage done by Grown Ups 2. 



When a freak hurricane swamps Los Angeles, thousands of sharks terrorize the waterlogged populace. And when the high-speed winds form tornadoes in the desert, nature's deadliest killer rules water, land, and air.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails