Friday, August 09, 2013

Amityville Trilogy - Complete Features Announced

Scream Factory has just unveiled their final list of bonus features for their upcoming Amityville Trilogy set.


 
THE AMITYVILLE HORROR
- New interview - Haunted Melodies with Composer Lalo Schifrin
- "For God's Sake, Get Out!" Documentary with actors James Brolin and Margot Kidder
- Audio Commentary by Dr. Hans Holzer, PH.D. in Parapsychology (author of Murder in Amityville)
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spot
- Radio Spots

AMITYVILLE II: THE POSSESSION
- The Posession of Damiani - Interview with Director Damiano Damiani
- Adapting Amityville – New Interview with Screenwriter Tommy Lee Wallace
- Family Matters – New Interview with Actress Diane Franklin
- A Mother’s Burden – New Interview with Actress Rutanya Alda
- Father Tom’s Memories – New Interview with Actor Andrew Prine
- New Interview with ghost hunter/author Alexandra Holzer (Growing up Haunted: A Ghostly Memoir)
- New Audio Commentary with ghost hunter/author Alexandra Holzer
- Original Theatrical Trailer

AMITYVILLE 3D
- 2D and Blu-ray 3D presentation of the film for the first time!
- A Chilly Reception – New Interview with Actress Candy Clark
- Original Theatrical Trailer

Pre-order now for a 10/1 release at https://www.shoutfactory.com/node/218255 to get a limited edition poster!


I'm excited about this set even though I own all 3 movies in the set on DVD (all Big Lots purchases I believe). Despite owning the movie I've still never seen Amityville 3D, mainly because I've heard such bad things. I once heard it's so bad that it makes Amityville II look like Friday the 13th Part IV. Okay, I've never heard that. I just made that comparison up to amuse myself, but I have heard many terrible things about Amityville 3D. Either way, I'm looking forward to finally giving the movie a look once this set arrives.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

As much as I really wanted to enjoy part 3...it was truly quite awful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails