Thursday, August 22, 2013

V/H/S2 - Blu-ray/DVD/VHS Combo September 24th

 Magnolia has just announced a release date for the upcoming release of V/H/S/2. September 24th is the date you'll be able to pick up the Blu-ray/DVD/VHS (yes, VHS) combo pack. Those of you who aren't interested in gimmicks, or who don't own a VCR (though really, everyone should have at least one VCR in storage somewhere) need not worry, there will be standard Blu-ray and DVD releases as well. You can preorder today at Amazon.

I didn't get around to seeing this one during the VOD release, but I'm looking forward to seeing it so I can finally see just what the hell is going on with the image of that bloody dude in his underwear. I'm hoping there is a bit less shakiness in this sequel, the shaky cam in the first film activated my motion sickness almost immediately, I nearly barfed about half an hour in.

I think they're gonna need a bigger box.


From the innovative minds that brought you last year’s V/H/S comes V/H/S/2, an all-new anthology of dread, madness, and gore. Searching for a missing student, two private investigators break into his abandoned house and find another collection of mysterious VHS tapes. In viewing the horrific contents of each cassette, they realize there may be terrifying motives behind the student’s disappearance.

Bonus Features 
  • Tape 49 Rewind 
  • Dissecting Phase I Clinical Trials 
  • Inside Safe Haven 
  • Slumber Party Alien Abduction: Behind the Lights 
  • A Ride in the Park: I Dare You 
  • AXS TV: A Look at V/H/S/2
  • Behind the Scenes  Photo Galleries
  • Filmmaker Commentary 
  • Theatrical Trailers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails