Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Monster Cereals Available Now!

I mentioned earlier this month that General Mills was resurrecting their classic Frute Brute and Yummy Mummy lines, and they've finally made their way into stores. The best part of this is that Target has a deal with General Mills to carry exclusive throwback boxes that looks exactly like they did 30 years ago. The current boxes have gotten to swanky for my liking, I prefer the crappier and more dangerous look of the 80's boxes. For example:

Excuse the crappy quality of this photo. My house has bad lighting 
and my camera phone is super cheap.

After sampling Yummy Mummy and Frute Brute for the first time, I have to say that Count Chocula is still the king of all monster cereals, but the creamsicle flavored Yummy Mummy, and the cherry flavored Frute Brute are still quite tasty. Well worth the $2.50 I paid for them. Get out there and get some boxes of your own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails