Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Office Season 3: The Best Buy exclusive

My current favorite show (also one of my top 5 favorite shows of all time) The Office just had it's 3rd season released on DVD today. As with the last season Best Buy has put out a "Best Buy Exclusive" box set for this third season. Included in the exclusive set (which is on sale this week for $42.99, $32.99 for the regular version) is the 4-disc DVD set, plus a mini Dundie Award statue and a mini Dwight Shrute bobblehead (as seen on the show, only smaller). The bobblehead is actually very mini, about 3 inches high, but I think it's made of porcelain, so it's pretty high quality despite it's tiny stature. Just wanted to give any fellow Office fans a heads up to seek out this set because I think they're going to sell out very quickly. I was the 3rd person in the store and during the 20 seconds I spent grabbing my set, 4 other people snatched up a set as well. Get one soon, or you'll end up paying double for the set later on Amazon or eBay.

Here's a closer look at the collectible action figures. They're worth more than your car...

2 comments:

John said...

Dead on, Phelpster - best program on network TV bar none.

HKMOVIESAREBEST said...

I really love The Office but you guys need to check out It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia if you haven't already. Really well written and very funny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails