Friday, August 22, 2008

Death Metal Fanny Pack

As none of you most likely know, in my spare time I'm occasionally an unsuccessful inventor. I'm the Homer Simpson variety inventor, for every halfway decent idea I've come up with there are a hundred that are really, really crappy. But I think I'm onto something here. Not since Clip-On 3-D Glasses (making 3-D movies easier on those who wear glasses, of course) have I come up with something this ingenious. The Death Metal Fanny Pack - For The Indiscriminate Metal Fan On The Go:


Nergal from Behemoth thinks they're cool! (Nergal? Wasn't that Garfield's arch nemesis in the hit comic strip Garfield?)

5 comments:

John said...

Hello, I'd buy one. Maybe even two...

Video Zeta One said...

It'll go great with my Cannibal Corpse tennis visor and Napalm Death beach blanket.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, fucking awesome.

Anonymous said...

l yeah I'd wear that!

Unknown said...

Phelpster,

I sent this post over to metal inquisition blog with your link info and so on. They loved the post but for some reason gave me all the credit. Peace -- Rick

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails