Thursday, July 02, 2009

More Big Lots DVD Madness

Not content with just selling $3 DVDs, Cheap Furniture, and discontinued snack food (Burger King flamed-broiled potato chips anyone?) Big Lots, America's favorite weird-ass closeout store is branching out into ridiculously cheap TV box sets. Not cheap TV sets like these (which they also have), they're selling quality Warner Brothers box sets with high MSRPs (even a couple Blu-Ray sets) for the low, low cost of $6 a piece.

Here's my haul over the past week:



Here's a list of some of the titles people on DVDTalk's bargain forum are finding:

Animaniacs V1, V2
Blade Complete Series
Dallas - All Seasons
Dukes of Hazzard - Various Seasons
ER - Various Seasons
Friends - Various Seasons
Full House
History of Rock & Roll
Joey (Tribbiani!) - S1
Justice League Collection (3pk)
Looney Tunes Spotlight Collection 2
O.C. - Season 2
Pro Football Hall of Fame
Roots
Smallville - S7 Blu-Ray
Stephen Kings Nightmare & Dreamscapes
Super Bowl X1-XX & XXI-XXX
Thundercats
West Wing - Season 2
Where are you Scooby-Doo? S3
Wonder Woman - S1-3
Be careful picking up the Wonder Woman sets, people are also finding Wonder Woman - The Complete Series ($75 on Amazon currently) for $6 as well. Weird considering they have the individual seasons for $6 each as well.

I hope Big Lots continues to get more of these sets in at these ridiculous prices. If Warner's Val Lewton box set shows up, I'll shit.

3 comments:

Kitsune Sniper said...

Well. Looks like I'm going to have to hit up my local store tomorrow!

Tower Farm said...

Wow...I, too, have been totally obsessed with Big Lots lately. Suddenly they have a huge selection for 3 bucks...it's so great. I have now added some truly strange but wonderful movies to my collection.
-Billy

Anonymous said...

The Big Lots close to where I live is making me go broke! Everytime I go there (At least once a week) I leave with a stack of dvds! Some goodies that I've scored there for $3 each lately include the first three seasons of the Flintstones, the first season of Murphy Brown, season three of Tales from the Crypt, and too many movies to list. Oh, and I also saw Season Two of the "The Adventures of Superman",the old George Reeves series, there yesterday, also for $3 (I would've bought it, but I it used a few years ago, for $18!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails