Sunday, November 01, 2009

Introducing The Manchester Morgue's Completely Optional Donate Button

I'm seeing more and more bloggers putting up their little Paypal Donate buttons, so I thought I might as well give it a shot. This is, of course, entirely optional for anyone. If you're making more money than you need, you like my site and want to throw a couple of dollars towards it, that's great. If not, that's great too.

I'd considered this before, but I felt it seems a bit like begging. Not outright "hey man, do you have any change so I can buy a sandwich" begging, more like "guy playing a saxaphone while collecting donations in his upturned hat" kind of begging. Begging, but with a service attached. But now, with my current job/car situation I have to try and pull in a bit of extra income however I can.

I know, it seems weird to add the donate button now that I haven't had an actual post in about 2 weeks, but rest assured I am ready to get back into action and start posting regularly again, probably starting today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails