Thursday, June 27, 2013

Latest Conjuring Trailer Looks....Awesome?

 
I have to say I've never really liked much of James Wan's work. I strongly dislike Saw (and the insipid series that followed) and while I didn't hate Dead Silence as much as Saw that whole movie was so BLUE it gave me a bit of a headache. Insidious was a big step in the right direction, very creepy at times, though it still kind of fell apart for me in the end. The Conjuring however looks like the movie that might change my opinion of Wan, this actually seems kind of great. I'm especially excited after this latest trailer, it certainly doesn't hurt that the trailer narration sounds a lot like the opening narration from Texas Chain Saw Massacre.


For some fun head over to the IMDB board for The Conjuring and count the number of threads, not posts, but actual separate threads about how funny the hand clapping in the trailer is. There are like 8 threads on that first page alone. I didn't make it to page 2 to see if the hand clapping discussions continue because spending more than 20 consecutive seconds reading the IMDB boards has been know to cause brain damage in 3 out of 5 adults over the age of 24.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails