Thursday, June 06, 2013

VHS 2 - On Demand Now!

Wow, I think I lost track of just how quickly VHS 2 was coming. So quickly that's it's actually On Demand right now. Seriously, turn on your TV and look, it's already there. I'm stupid busy with work right now, so I probably won't get a chance to check it out for a few days but I'm very anxious to see this one as soon as possible.



Here's another I'm looking forward to checking out that's coming out tomorrow, though very far from the type of movies I usually talk about here. A post-rapture comedy awkwardly titled Rapture-Palooza. Looks like an okay comedy, not hysterical but good for some laughs, but what has me excited is seeing the name Chris Matheson after the words "Written by"". Chris wrote a little movie called Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, that's all I need to hear to want to check it out when it hits On Demand June 7th.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails