Thursday, June 26, 2014

Trailer Roundup - Life After Beth, Into The Storm, At The Devil's Door & The Midnight Game

Tons of new trailers have come out today so I've rounded up some of my favorites. Up first is Life After Beth, sort of a reverse My Boyfriend's Back starring Aubrey Plaza and the legendary John C. Reilly. Zombie comedy has been absolutely done to death at this point, but I have to admit I check most of them out and I have a good time with them more often than not, so I'm looking forward to this one. This one will be out August 15th.




Up next is the tale of a real son of a bitch of a storm called Into The Storm from the director of Final Destination 5, which opens in theaters August 8th.


No poster for this one, but here's a new trailer for At The Devil's Door, formerly known as Home but changed because there are a ton of movies already called Home. This one hits VOD August 8th, and you'll be able to purchase it early September.



Renee Olstead takes on spooky rocking chairs, an ice...zombie (?) and some kind of nude goat man in The Midnight Game, coming from Anchor Bay August 12th.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails